- This past week I am grateful for these songs that I listened to:
"To Be Loved "/ Jackie Wilson / I listened to this on YouTube while searching for OldiesButGoodies.
"Only Sixteen "/ Sam Cooke / Also on YT
"Children, Go Where I Send Thee" / Mary Chapin Carpenter / The most beautiful version yet, given me by a friend. Thank you, friend.
"I Want to Know What Love Is"/ Foreigner / Best music video ever made. 80's music rocks.
"I Want to Know What Love Is" / Leela James version / Recommended by my dautee. Thank you, dautee.
"Everytime You Go Away" / Paul Young / Great 80's tune, really good and good-looking singer.
- I am grateful for feeling better after the holidays. I was not feeling so cheerful this year due to emotional weights. Something lifted.
- I am grateful to have found so many long-lost friends on Facebook. Why didn't I do this sooner?
- I am grateful for all my ideas for new projects.
- I am grateful for my health, wealth (my definition of it, y'all), wisdom and wit.
- I am grateful to all of you who took the time to read this. My unknown friends, may you also be blessed with health, wealth, wisdom and wit.